The European Union was originally called the European Economic Community and we were led to believe it was set up to be a trading agreement between member states. There were three main sticking points for the UK:
- Our traditional bonds with the countries of the Commonwealth.
- Refusal to join a customs union and wanted to maintain a free trade.
- We were opposed to the long term aim of surrendering national sovereignty.
When the Heath Government was negotiating our entry Edward Heath instructed Sir Con O’Neil, the UK’s chief negotiator, to ‘Swallow it whole and swallow it now! In other words accept whatever conditions they offer. Membership was sealed when the UK joined in 1973.
Before entry Edward Heath wrote to his Lord Chancellor, Lord Kilmuir, and asked him if there were any Constitutional limitations on joining the EEC? In his reply Lord Kilmuir stated: ‘I agree with you that there are important constitutional issues involved’. He went on to say: ‘I have no doubt that if we do sign the treaty, we shall suffer some loss of sovereignty’ and confirmed this by this by making these three points:
- Parliament would be required to surrender some of its functions to the organs of the community.
- The Crown would be called on to transfer part of its treaty-making power to those organs of the community.
- Our courts of law would be sacrificed to some degree of independence by becoming subordinate in certain respects to the European Court of Justice.
In 1973 the people were not told they were joining a political union. They were deceived by the late Conservative leader Edward Heath, when he said before the EEC Referendum of June 5, 1975 that “There is no question of eroding any national sovereignty; there is no blueprint for a federal Europe. There are some in this country who fear that in going into Europe we shall in some way sacrifice independence and sovereignty. These fears, I need hardly say are completely unjustified.”
Thirty-seven years later in 2012 we see that this was a lie. Sir Edward Heath admitted as much in 1989 by remarking that ‘the project was always political.’
A Government White Paper on the EU Constitution, issued in September 2004, stated that: ‘The legal primacy of European law was accepted by Parliament when we joined the EEC’. Yet the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Geoffrey Rippon, moving the motion on the 15th February 1972, for the Bill which took us into the EEC, said: “there would be no essential surrender of sovereignty…”. This mantra, in one form or another, was repeated throughout the campaign and the debates in Parliament. So we see a Government White Paper attempting to bury the truth.
Joining the EEC (EU) was an outright act of treason against the people of this country and our membership of the EU is therefore illegal. All subsequent Governments have also committed treason in continuing our membership and adding further commitments to the EU. Treason is a capital offence and still carries the death penalty.
We joined the EU (EEC) in 1972. After 38 years inside we now know:
- The European Union’s six constitutional treaties build a three-tier politburo dictatorship.
- The EU has the laws of a police state – which are being increasingly enforced.
- The EU’s 120,000 regulations will bring us a soviet style command economy and abject poverty.
- Unelected EU dictators will control the nuclear weapons of former nations of Britain and France.
- The EU’s illegal six treaties will compel us to hand over all our armed forces to the EU.
- Our armed forces and police have been told they will swear a new oath to the EU, or be fired.
- The EU’s 120,000 regulations will rigidly control our personal lives – more than any nation in history.
- EU regulations now cost us £100 billion a year. (Better Regulation Commission annual report 2005)
- When enforced, those illegal regulations will destroy most of our 4.5 million small businesses.
- Up to 13.5 million will be unemployed after EU regulations close small businesses.
- The 120,000 regulations will make us subject to continual arrest (SOCPA 2005).
- There are now 3,095 “Crimes against the EU state” on the British statute book.
- The EU’s Constitutional treaties replaced the British Constitution on 1st January 2009.
- The independent nation of Britain was finally abolished by the Lisbon Treaty on 1st Jan 2009.
- EU Bilderbergers control our parties: Ken Clarke, Maude, Cameron, Millibands, Mandelson, Clegg
- The EU’s Road Pricing and then ID chips will keep the state informed of our exact position.
- Huge taxes/fines by the EU’s Road Pricing, Congestion Charging and global warming policies.
- The EU Regionalisation Plan will abolish Englfand and our 48 counties in favour of 9 EU regions.
- The 9 EU regions will report direct to Brussels, not to Westminster, which will be defunct.
- The EU Regionalisation Plan will abolish our 19,579 councillors.
- British common law mainly replaced by EU corpus Juris by 1992. Government is now above the law.
- Police have shot 30 innocent people dead since 1992 and have not been successfully prosecuted.
- 1,100 deaths in police custody since 1992 and no successful prosecutions.
- Police Shoot to Kill policy now in force; illegal under British common law, OK under EU corpus juris.
- EU conceived in Germany from 22nd June 1940 as the EEC – speech by Hermann Goering.
- First EEC conference Berlin University 1942, 13 nation summit Berlin 1943 run by von Ribbentrop
- After fall of Germany, the Germans switched the EU from a Nazi to a communist basis in 1946.
- Hitler’s Deutsche Verteiderungs Dienst Intelligence Department (DVD) still controls EU development.
- Edward Heath, Geoffrey Rippon, Roy Jenkins recruited by the DVD in 1958 as saboteurs.
- DVD has arranged finance to put pro-EU ownerships into British newspaper groups.
- EU has been sabotaging Britain with German Frankfurt School techniques since the 1950’s.
- The EU’s main subversive organisations in Britain are senior Freemasonry and Common Purpose
- The EU’s Common Purpose (CP) has trained 40,000 local leaders for “the post democratic era”
- CP controls the NHS, and is wrecking it with Frankfurt subversion techniques (eg continual change).
- Common Purpose has 400 staff inside the BBC censoring out anti-EU news and and current affairs.
- Common Purpose has staff in hundreds of local newspapers censoring out anti-EU news
- Common Purpose is transferring power from councillors to the unelected council executives.
- Common Purpose has built the EU gravy trains inside local and national government.
- CP and Freemasonry snatch 4,500 children a year from good parents for forced adoption.
- CP has built most of Britain’s 8,500 quangos costing us £167 billion pa (Cabinet Office 2007 figs)
- These quangos bribe compliant, pro EU local officials and businessmen with £150,000+ salaries.
- All our judges are now Freemasons, which is why British justice and our courts are utterly corrupt.
- The EU is corrupt and cannot account for 95% of its expenditure (yes, ninety five % lost)
- The EU has over 200,000 offshore bank accounts from which it pays bribes.
- We now lose £45 billion a year trading with the EU. Outside, we had an even balance of payments.
- EU Constitution is similar to the Soviet. And EU Commissioners similar to Soviet Politburo members.
- The EU parliament is a sham with no power – just like the old Soviet parliament.
- The leadership of the Conservative Party has been controlled by EU Bilderbergers since the 1960’s.
- The Labour and Lib Dem leaderships EU controlled for 20 years – that’s why your vote doesn’t count.
- The Amsterdam Treaty 1997 gave the EU control of our immigration, now running at 2.6 million pa.
- Our infrastructure can’t cope with the 10 million immigrants the EU has let in since 1997.
- 380,000 highly qualified British emigrate annually to escape from the EU and its overcrowding.
- The EU and their Bilderbergers have moved 50,000 pro-EU people, freemasons and CP up into all positions of power over 40 years. You don’t progress in British government unless you are pro-EU.